Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Toilet Bowl Birthday Cakes Will Comet Scratch My Toilet Bowl?

Will Comet scratch my toilet bowl? - pictures of toilet bowl birthday cakes

He did not even have the sand? Not my cup of water in the glass? Do not scratch the bowl of my toilet?

My father told me yesterday that you do not clean the toilet with the comet.

The label shows zero free, and there is a picture of a toilet at the back of the product. I do not see how it is bad for my bath, but my father did not agree with me.

Can someone explain what ...???

10 comments:

  1. Most bathrooms are porcelain, not yours? If so, this was done to the comet - porcelain sinks. Probably not very good for the septic tank (chlorine kills bacteria and septic tanks need some bacteria decompose the waste), but is not a porcelain toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use the toilet without sequelae. There is no sand, is pumicite, a natural mineral that is easily added to the abrasive and chlorine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the comet in my bathroom for a year. I've renovated my bathroom and a new and re-use the comet. He has a good job and is much cheaper than other products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a sandy beach. What Ajax. COMET has Rottenstone.

    I've used for years in my bathroom. No side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to the FAQ on their website, it is safe to use on porcelain. See the link below.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. .. will not scratch the plate, the purple area () comet is very good for all sinks, etc. Why not bring a bottle of toilet cleaner .. that all the pros and cons of the comet .. stops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or try Bon Ami ..... His motto is "not yet scratched." I have some cleaning toilet bowls are worse than Comet or Ajax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I mean in my bathroom sink in my bathroom use
    And everything is OK MI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try gentle exfoliation ... softer.

    ReplyDelete