Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Measure Cereal Do You Actually Measure Out Your Cereals And Milk When You Eat Cereal For Breakfast?

Do you actually measure out your cereals and milk when you eat cereal for breakfast? - how to measure cereal

I'm fifteen years old, weights 83 pounds and am 5'1. "I weighed 95 to 98 pounds last year, but then I started a diet and I stopped menstruation, and others. But I tried to eat regularly again, but still the fear of gaining weight even though I'm told I do. I wonder, especially healthy cereal? We really like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies with chocolate Cap n 'Crunch and Cocoa Pebbles, and others, but I want to eat cereal with a package of sliced bananas. Do'nt The grain is enough because I am afraid it is, but my parents think it's too little. Have you ever measure cereal and milk? "I am afraid that my parents if I will not mind.

7 comments:

  1. No. 1 cereal bowl and 1 banana does not gain weight. And at 5'1 "which is 22 pounds. So, healthy eating and healthy weight. Your parents must be given rights over you. You should seek the help of his illusions and take the fear of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make too much about their weight. £ 83, 15 and 5'1 "?" Honey, you're good, it is quite usual that people away from cereals and milk, even if you are on a diet. To stay healthy, eat less, but healthy eating and moderation and more sports. You may have heard of, but it's true. I would be my breakfast at a healthy change - Fiber Special K cereal, oatmeal, fruit, instead of diminishing breakfast. "Did you eat little or nothing to actually make breaklfast you? because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you get hungry and eat the rest of the day if you eat a breakfast that the smaller average size.
    Hope it helps. > _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not always measure it, no. I am 17 years old and weighs 111 pounds and at 5'7 ". That's not healthy to stop its laws, the Cheerio's probably healthy cereal you mentioned. They help lower the cholesterol, if a difference for you. Slicing a banana and put it on your cereal is also good for your health, because bananas have potassium. And milk for bone good! cry An alternative to hot cereals like oatmeal and cream of wheat and those who do very well for you. In the Find a dry cereal box, I must say how much is a serving. I hope this helped! You can also visit this site, you are a healthy weight for your height and age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I measure mine, but I need it. But it guestimate. Put about 1 / 2 plate size of a normal serving is about 1 cup of cereal and 1 / 2 milk. Be sure to eat bananas with him. This is good for you. Normal potassium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I'm afraid that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. .. does not depend on the preference .. PPL be happy to eat some cereal with a lot of milk .. PPL, but some, such as with a small amount of milk onli .. eating .. Man who cares about life is short .. Enjoy the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Mido every morning. I have a habit and lost 26 pounds so far.

    ReplyDelete