Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Save The Date Wedding Magnets Accompaniment With Save-the-date Wedding Magnets?

Accompaniment with save-the-date wedding magnets? - save the date wedding magnets

I send you my wedding Save-the-date magnets soon. The magnets are just the first name, know most customers by us, but there are some that may be necessary to "remember" what we mean, what, lost our friends of friends or relatives who do not We kept in touch over time. Is it nice / correct, so that they know who we are / Who are we? For example, write a short message, saying: "Hello, I, Jane Doe. I'm getting married!"

4 comments:

  1. Your IP address is probably your name, and should be on the road who you are. However, you can always have a brief handwritten note that says his relationship with them, like "My mother, hello Cindy" or "I know this has always been that we do not see each other."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your IP address is probably your name, and should be on the road who you are. However, you can always have a brief handwritten note that says his relationship with them, like "My mother, hello Cindy" or "I know this has always been that we do not see each other."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why ... It should be people you know you can not remember to invite? I remember at school, called all of my studies, but was only present for most of the time. I'm not married, but I see no reason for the invitation (and pay) people who do not remember who the hell is sure, except to show the clock bought my registry.

    Congratulations, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O'Brien is an absolutely wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete