Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cleats Tires Sore Throat, Cough, Body Aches, Headaches, Dizzy?!?

Sore throat, cough, body aches, headaches, dizzy?!? - cleats tires

I have a very bad sore throat and cough every time I taste blood, blood is not removed, however, is only saliva Tacos!

I have very bad headaches and I feel so tired and dizzy and my body hurts so much! My chest hurts when I cough it hurts and my back!

My mother thinks I did, but when I go to school tomorrow, I will not be able to focus on everything!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a cold. If you show that saliva is a good sign. which means that there is no infection. The headache is probably caused by dehydration. Start drinking water. In her grief, because his coughing like crazy. It starts always beaten in this. Nothing to worry about. Tylenol if you have a fever. (aspirin) and just try to relax. If your mother insists that she go to school. Simply go to the school nurse and stroll there. What is your mother you think so. my sister is not only at home, but he makes a bad picture of her mother, because the people who say if their illness does not go to school or work. The nurse will inform you of your mother these precautions. In the meantime, go take a hot bath, relax and try not to think of tomorrow. speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRICKS,KILOS AND POUNDS=$$$$$$$$January 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM

    Yes, addiction is a consequence of his "drug".

    ReplyDelete
  3. youll be worse in the morning with a fever. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete