Sunday, December 13, 2009

12mp Point And Shoot Cameras With Raw Can Any1 Please Tell What Camera Is Better?

Can any1 please tell what camera is better? - 12mp point and shoot cameras with raw

I have a Pentax Optio p70 is a good camera, but slow to make his images.

I am looking for a point and shoot camera, 12MP or more, and great videos and photos. And more importantly slow.

I have this question before, but I do not know wat to reach the camera a lot. I searched Google, the best cameras in 2009, and the cameras that I thought was correct based on information are:
Canon PowerShot SD990
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS25
Canon PowerShot SD780
Fuji FinePix F200

If any1 has 1 of the cameras, Can U please tell me the camera is good and the bad
If there is still a camera that has killed more, please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment